The IU1 Campus at East Franklin receives a grant from Action for Healthy Kids® and Cargill to expand student access to healthy foods and physical activity.
- Professional Institute for Leadership, Learning & Results (P.I.L.L.A.R), 8:00 am
- Cancelled: PSSA Math Prep for Elementary Teachers
- P.I.L.L.A.R. Leadership and Curriculum, 8:00 am
- CNC Milling Machine Basics, 8:00 am
- Cancelled: PA-LETRS Module 6 Digging for Meaning: Teaching Text Comprehension
- LEA Training Session, 9:00 am
- December 2016 LEA Meeting, 9:00 am
Adam Savage, Former Co-Host of “MythBusters” to Visit Pittsburgh Area to Promote Innovation and Making with Support from Chevron and the Fab Foundation.
IU1 announces the opening of the new Outpatient Mental Health Clinic in Greene County, Pennsylvania, which will be available for school districts, students, and community members on September 6, 2016.
The Innovation and Design Blog connects Intermediate Unit 1’s diverse and creative resources with students, educators, and districts; assisting educators in developing innovative, forward-thinking approaches on effectively bringing design and technology into the classroom.
Intermediate Unit 1 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions: